- 1 Brother LB6800PRW Embroidery Machine
- 2 Some key features of the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
- 3 Advantages of using Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
- 4 Disadvantages of using the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
- 5 Conclusion
Remember how our parents and grandparents and their parents used to stitch their own clothes and make beautiful designs and embroideries on it and how they used to spend hours and hours working on a garment, giving it all the love and care that they have.
We are certain that you have been given a hand-stitched and hand-embroidered garment by one of your elder family members and nothing compares to the feeling. Nowadays what we do is we generally prefer a tailor or a designer to stitch our clothes when it comes to sewing and embroidery, we trust them to make what we have envisioned but just think if you had a sewing machine all by yourself and you could make that what you wanted to make and do embroidery how you wanted to do. That’d be amazing, wouldn’t it be?
If you have a hand for stitching and embroidery or if you are someone who is keen on learning it then you are absolutely at the right place.
Let us introduce the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Now it is a computerized sewing machine (can you believe it) and we are not lying when we say this but it is one of the best out there in the business and we will tell you why. It outlives any of the embroidery machine combos that you can find out there and you will understand that when we discuss the features and the advantages and benefits of using this machine so let’s get into it.
Some key features of the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
1. Now, this sewing machine has no less than 67 stitches, yes 67 different types of stitches that can be used for different occasions and how easily can you change them from one another? Well just in one click on the LCD screen, it’s as simple as that.
2. Now coming to the embroidery part, if you are an embroidery lover then you are in for delight because it has 70 different inbuilt embroidery designs that you can choose from and also 5 really really cute and funky fonts, both in uppercase and lowercase, that you can use on your garments.
3. And it doesn’t stop there, you can also have connections via USB ports and we think that is absolutely fantastic.
4. It comes with a 25-year limited warranty yes you read that right 25 whole years!!
5. also the workplace that it offers is amazing, it is brightly lit, it has a great interface and you are gonna have a blast working on it.
6. It also comes with 7 point dog feeds.
Now those were all the features of the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Also, the quality that is offered by it is quite amazing and will really prove worth it. Also as soon as you open the package you get to see a big LCD screen panel so that really helps you to do all the settings as you want in seconds and get started easily.
Now that you know about all its features and characteristics let’s get to some of its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of using Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
Well, is there are not one but many advantages of using this sewing and embroidery machine some of them are listed below:
1. Now just like we mentioned in the features that it comes with 67 different types of stitches, we think it is enough to let you know that it gives you a diverse variety to work with all the kinds of fabrics that you can and get different stitches for each one of them. So it really gives you that diversity and variety to work on.
2. now it also comes with an LCD screen since it is computerized and consequently comes with a touchscreen as well which is great because since we have been using touch screen smartphones and tablets we know how easy it is to work on it and therefore the touch screen makes it really easy and convenient to switch between different stitches and settings in seconds.
3. now it already comes with 70 different embroidery designs as well as five lettering fonts and that is an advantage in itself but it can also really easily edit those designs or you can make new ones and upload them.
Disadvantages of using the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
Even though this sewing and embroidery machine is full of benefits and advantages, it does have its shortcomings which are listed below.
The only shortcoming of this embroidery and sewing machine is about the foot pedal. So firstly it is very very light which makes it hard to work with that and secondly, it comes off to the side instead of going to the back and that really creates a problem.
Other than that there are no disadvantages and drawbacks of working with the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine. It’s a great embroidery and sewing machine and its fully packed with different advantages and benefits and we highly recommend you to give it a try.
Anyway, before that here are some tips on using the Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine that you should check out.
Tips for using this machine:
now it may be possible that you have been sewing for years and you know how it’s done and everything but it is also true that every machine is different in itself and there might be something and some tips that you might want to know before you start off with this one so here are some:
1. When making the first stitch, forget the whole “holding the thread gently” instructions. Needle breakage in following this advice is almost a guarantee. Instead, don’t grip the thread in the process or be ready for a lot of twisted and broken needles. So make sure you do this.
2. Now another thing that you want to do with this sewing machine is, you want to put the pedal on a small rug. so what it will do is if in any case you feel that your pedal is moving very fast or very much then when you place it on a rug, it will eventually increase the friction and will help you with it.
3. If the polyester thread appears to cackle, you are going to want to try to move to a thread of better quality. For most users, a 100 percent Rayon thread tends to fit well.
4. Look on the internet for styles and programs that convert your clip-art and logos
further into PES format required by the computer for the layout of the embroidery.
Well, these were some of the tips that you must follow all look into before you said to use this sewing and embroidery machine. Also so here are a few frequently asked questions about this sewing and embroidery machine that might have also occurred to you or popped up in your head, so you should check them out, go through them and also if you have any questions of yourself then you can anytime drop them in the comment section below.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. Can I use it on thick fabrics as well?
A. Of course, you can use it on thicker fabric. Honestly, the 67 types of stitches that it has, you can use it on any fabric that you want. Just make sure that you adjust the tension in the thread to the level that is needed and also picks up a needle for thicker fabrics that are designed especially for them.
Q. Can I do a monogram with this machine?
A. Yes, you can absolutely do it. It basically has 5 different types of phones and they are also available in uppercase as well as lowercase so choose what you want to choose.
Q. Can I make my own design and embroidery with this?
A. Yes, you can. You can either edit the already existing designs and embroidery or you can make your own new designs and enjoy.
Well, that was it about Brother LB6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine. truly a great and useful sewing and embroidery machine that you can get your hands on to. it is not that expensive, it is quite an affordable option and the number of features that it has and everything that it has to offer is completely incredible. It is definitely worth the price and the things that it allows you to do – about how it allows you to make your own designs and embroidery when it already has 70 different embroidery designs in built-in itself, about how it offers you 67 different types of stitches to work on any fabric that you want and how it comes with 5 different lettering fonts that you can choose from.
Also, its warranty period is just great so you do not need to worry about your investment and all in all we will say that it is a great option that you should definitely go for. We have listed all the tips, advantages, disadvantages of using this machine and also some frequently asked questions to settle the questions that might be rising in your mind. However, if you have any more questions you can always drop them down in the comments section below.