This is World’s First Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine We’ve taken all that you love about Janome weaving. This is essentially for home use and you can utilize it in little weaving shops. It is single head four needle proficient weaving machine.
With this four needle machine, you can set up your weaving and proceed onward to different activities while the MB-4S completes it. The Janome MB-4S is worked to work with most weaving organizations, including those utilized by industry experts. It is perfect with six industry-standard Tajima circles, just as the four accessible Janome bands to additionally extend your innovative chances.
Also Check – Black Friday Embroidery Machine Deals
It additionally has Backlit LCD screen and auto string shaper. It likewise has a ground-breaking engine which can line at 800 spm.
- It has 50 built-in designs, 2 and 3 letter monogramming and 10 fonts for monogramming.
- It has upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- It has adjustable hoop positioning.
- It has Maximum embroidery size: 9.4″ x 7.9″ / 238mm x 200mm.
- You can do editing Editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine.
- It has Auto return post thread break.
It is an idea embroidery machine for small business owners. The MB-4S also includes 3 MB of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.