76 Decorative Stitches
WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
Sewing is considered as an art that involves attaching or fastening threads or objects using a needle with great precision. It is known to be the oldest form of textile art and the foundation of present-day fabric works.
Sewing originated in the Paleolithic era and today, it is one of the most essential artforms for human mankind. Later was invented the sewing machine during the period of the industrial revolution and then came into existence, the home sewing machines which enabled individuals to perform basic stitching at their own homes.
We live in a world that demands ease in all the basic actions. The SINGER’s Quantum Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine does exactly that for you.
SINGER is a company that was founded in 1851 and is the pioneer in the manufacturing of consumer and artisan sewing machines. With a huge history of innovative evolution, they have earned the trust of numerous brands from all across the globe.
About SINGER’s Quantum Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine-
This machine is very diverse and comes with a number of accessories. You get to make a choice out of a hundred stitching varieties, six different styles of buttonhole stitching, adjust your thread’s length as per your requirements, and many more amazing facilities.
One unique feature is the LED little screen which enables you to view and also adjust the stitch length, stitch width, etc. Go on and bring out the sewing artist in you with this super versatile and multifunctional machine.
Top features of SINGER’s Quantum Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine-
With every single instruction about the threading process printed on the sewing machine, one can easily thread the machine right from the spool to the needle’s eye in a few seconds. This cuts down all the extra time and the job is done automatically with many conveniences.
The bobbin is loaded from the top and this makes it much hassle-free and a very easy job. This comes along with a cover which makes it easy to keep an eye on the bobbin thread being supplied.
The machine comes loaded with a huge variety of stitching style options like fashion stitching, quilting, craft, etc. Also, you get to choose from 9 basic stitches, 72 decorative stitches, 8 stretch, and 7 buttonholes depending on your requirements. May it be a keyhole, round-end, or a basic bartack, this machine has a provision to create the perfectly sized buttonhole every time.
A little LED bulb is installed in the machine for a better view of every single minute detail, while you are stitching. This bulb has an amazing battery life of 100,000 hours and doesn’t heat up, regardless of the machine’s active operating duration.
Push a little simple button to get the stitch that you desire. The length and width vitals are preprogrammed and hence, save a lot of your time. However, you also get an option to customize those settings as per your project’s requirements.
As soon as your bobbin is completely filled, it will automatically stop so that you don’t have to worry about overfilling it.
Through SINGER’s Quantum Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine’s advanced options, you get to control and customize your needle’s every single movement. Artistic stitching practices like quilting, appliqueing, and pivoting a fabric requires the needle to stop in a downward position. This is not always applicable to all other stitching methods. Also, keeping safety in mind it is always good to have your needle stop at the highest possible level away from the fabric down.
Along with all the above-mentioned facilities, you get an all-purpose foot for a majority of your sewing projects and also a zipper-foot for adding zippers, cording, piping, etc. There also is a separate foot option for buttholes and this enables you to make perfect buttonholes, ribbon holes, etc. in the fabric.
- Built-in needle threader.
- The top-load bobbin system.
- A pre-installed LED light.
- Good variety of stitching style options.
- Buttonhole stitching options.
- A screen to monitor the stitch width and length.
- Perfect for a number of creative or hefty projects.
- Programmable needle movement.
- An all-purpose foot along with a zipper-foot and button-hole foot.
- The screen might pop-up error messages.
- Expensive compared to the normal sewing machines.
- Noisy device.
For a better purchase and customer satisfaction, we have a buyer’s guide for you which will help you with the same. Please ensure that the machine you choose comprises all the below-mentioned characteristics-
- A needle threader – Always ensure that your machine has a needle-threader which will save your eyes and your time. This is a very basic feature of every sewing machine these days.
- Presser foot- Having this feature lets you control the length of your stitch with convenience and hence, avoids unwanted wastage of thread.
- Speed control- To have good control over your stitching pace, a speed control option is important. The tempo should let you sew with ease.
- Top load bobbin– The current sewing machines should definitely have a bobbin top load feature accompanied by a cover. This lets you view if the thread is running low.
- A power switch– It is a basic requirement for every machine and this is also a safety measure to avoid uncertain or unexpected accidents with elderly individuals or kids around.
- Stitches – Having a good number of options for different stitching styles is very important. It lets you choose the type of stitch you want based on your preference.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
- Does the machine come with light installed?
Ans. Yes. A little LED bulb has installed the machine for a better view of every single minute detail, while you are stitching. This bulb has an amazing battery life of 100,000 hours and doesn’t heat up, regardless of the machine’s active operating duration. Hoping this helped you. Please do read all the information above for further details.
- Does the machine have a top-load bobbin facility?
Ans. Yes. The bobbin is loaded from the top and this makes it much hassle-free and a very easy job. This comes along with a cover which makes it easy to keep an eye on the bobbin thread being supplied. Hope this helped you. Read the above article for more details.
Purchasing the SINGER’s Quantum Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine totally depends on a person and his choices. This is subjective and is based on his needs and requirements. This is our attempt to present to you, a concise concept of all the possible information that we have found and collected. Our opinion should not be taken as an inducement, for purchasing any particular product. Please keep in consideration, all your requirements before you choose your product for making a purchase. Although we put in our best efforts to introduce to you the best, genuine and accurate information, we cannot and do not guarantee or promise you with any completeness and accuracy of the information and data, which has been found from different sources. We henceforth suggest and encourage our readers to always, directly contact the supplier, manufacturer or the dealer and check about the accuracy and correctness of the information, regarding any desired product.